WIN has 35 years of experience in combustion and heating element and we are still counting. In fact, WIN was one of the pioneers that bring Kanthal to Indonesia market during the plastic boom in the 1980s.
As to date, WIN has expanded much more than that.
With our value to deliver Energy Saving, Less Waste, Less People and Less Space, we are your thermal expert.
Thermocouple, also called thermal junction, thermoelectric thermometer, or thermel, a temperature-measuring device consisting of two wires of different metals joined at each end.
Thermocouple types are named (e.g., type E [nickel, chromium, and constantan], J [iron and constantan], N [two nickel-silicon alloys, one of which contains chromium and magnesium], or B [a platinum-rhodium alloy]) according to the metals used to make the wires.
The most common type is K (nickel-aluminium and nickel-chromium wires) because of its wide temperature range
(from about −200 to 1,260 °C [−300 to 2,300 °F]) and low cost.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THERMOCOUPLE
Click the button below
Thermocouple type k
A Type K thermocouple refers to any temperature sensor containing Chromel and Alumel conductors, that meets the output requirements as stated in ANSI/ASTM E230 or IEC 60584 for Type K thermocouples.
This may be an immersion sensor, a surface sensor, wire or another style of sensor or cable.
WIN group provides the best solution for heat sensor such as thermocouple type k that is very commonly used in the market and selling at a very low cost to improve efficiency.
Thermocouple type k overview
Type K Thermocouple provides widest operating temperature range. It consists of a positive leg
which is the non-magnetic and negative leg which is magnetic.
In K Type Thermocouple the traditional base metal is used due to which it can work at high temperature and can provide
widest operating temperature range.
Why Choose Type K Thermocouple:
- One of the major advantages of K type thermocouple over other thermocouples is it can function in rugged environmental condition & in various atmospheres.
- It has an integrated composition of Chromel and Alumel wires has a range of -270 °C to 1260 °C and output of -6.4 to 54.9 mV over a maximum temperature range.
- Also known as general purpose thermocouple due to its wide range of temperature.
- Type K has a longer life than Type J as in Type J Fe (iron) wire oxidizes rapidly, especially at a higher temperature.
- They are inexpensive.
- Have a fast response time.
- Small in size and are reliable.
LEARN MORE ABOUT thermocouple
Click the button below
Digital Temperature Controller
Resistance Temperature Detector
Noble Metal Thermocouples
Get Your Free Quote For Your Project
Feel free to contact us and get a free quote. We offer free consultation as well.