Plunger Tip for Die Casting
WIN has 35 years of experience in combustion and heating element and we are still counting. In fact, WIN was one of the pioneers that bring Kanthal to Indonesia market during the plastic boom in the 1980s.
As to date, WIN has expanded much more than that. With our value to deliver Energy Saving, Less Waste, Less People and Less Space, we are your thermal expert.
Copper plunger tips are used in the heart of a die-cast machine and are a very important part. Plunger tips are forcing liquid aluminium or magnesium into the mold. With a high-quality copper alloy, you will have the best lifetime results.
WIN provides the best die casting plunger tip that could last over 10,000+ injections.
COPROMEC DIE CASTING
The COPROMEC plunger tip is an innovative solution built for cold chamber high pressure die casting machines
(aluminium and magnesium).
The plunger tip body is made of special steel developed to resist heavy working conditions in the die casting process and strong thermal shocks (aluminium 600°C – water 30°C).
COPROMEC PLUNGER TIP
COPROMEC PLUNGER TIP ADVANTAGES
- User-friendly system and production efficiency
- Acceptance of operator mistakes without causing irreparable damages (ring breaking at most)
- Continuous injection cycles thanks to compensation created by copper rings
- Decrease of downtime machine
Reduction of the cycle time
- A longer lifetime of the shot sleeve
- Compensation of shot sleeve ovalization and tapering
- Compensation of wider tolerances
- It supports and balances mistakes due to missing lubrication
- Excellent tightness of vacuum system
LEARN MORE ABOUT COPROMEC HERE
Get Your Free Quote For Your Project
Feel free to contact us and get a free quote. We offer free consultation as well.